CREATE LEARN MOVE
CREATE: Strengthen your school community by working together to create games and activities YOU want on your playground.
LEARN: Combine both traditional and new games to help foster positive social/emotional learning (SEL) through play.
MOVE: When students are included in the playground design, playground markings are more frequently used, increasing activity levels.
Involve students by:
- Creating games for themselves or other grades
- Providing input as to which games they would like to play
- Let older students take a leadership role to create games for the school
- Graduating classes can leave legacy games!
- Student Voice builds a strong, strong community
This Innovative Stencil Toolkit includes:
- 44 reusable stencil shapes for enhanced learning and play
- 18 smaller stencils: 'Draft Tools' to create your games in chalk
- 26 large stencils: paint the games once they have been tested
- E-Book of Games, Fundamental Movement Skill Paths and Outdoor Classroom include:
- parts list,
- game instructions
- Paint formulas
- Tips for painting
- How to layout playground games
- Workbook on how to create games – we have the blueprint for creating awesome games!