During this COVID-19 time we are spending A LOT of time at home. We would like to help you start some interesting conversations with your family. Pick 2 or 3 of these from the list and bring them to the dinner table, when you are out for a safe walk or turn off the screens and TALK to each other!
- Parents, tell a funny / embarrassing story from your childhood.
- If you could be any cartoon character, which one would you be and why?
- What’s the best thing you have ever smelled?
- What is the ickiest thing you have ever smelled?
- If you were to make a silly sandwich, what would you put on it?
- If you could hug anyone in the world, who would you hug?
- What’s the funniest thing that ever happened to you?
- What’s your favorite game to play?
- If you were any character in any book you’ve read, who would it be and why?
- If you had the power to shrink anything and take it with you, what would you do with it?
- If you were stuck in the woods and all the animals were friendly, which one would you hang out with?
- If you could rename any fruit or vegetable, what would you call it? What would you call a potato? An apple? A cauliflower? A peach? Cantaloupe?
- If you were stranded at an airport and in charge of entertaining everyone with whatever equipment and space was available, what would you do?
- If you could make a rule for a day and everyone had to follow it, what would it be?
- Prepose a silly What if, such as What if the sky was red?
- What if everybody walked on the ceiling instead of the ground?
- What if people could hear each other’s thoughts?
- If you were in a circus, what would your job be?
- Who’s the funniest person you know?
Tel: (905) 741 3378
Ancaster, Ontario L9G 4V5